Ok folks, here is the real deal. Bacon Wrapped Club Crackers with a parmesan center and sweet brown sugar coating.
This is a fairly easy bacon recipe since there are really only 4 ingredients. 3 if you skip the brown sugar. I personally love the extra sweet but my wife could do or do without the sugar part.
- 1lb of regular cut bacon
- Box of Club Crackers
- Container of Kraft grated Parmesan cheese.
- Brown Sugar.
Ok, by looking at the ingredients above, you can see this is a fairly easy and will make a good and unique appetizer in a pinch as most houses or pantries already contain everything.
- Cut the pound of bacon in half
- Take out 1 club cracker and add about 1/2 of tablespoon of grated Parmesan on top.
- CAREFULLY wrap one of the half strips of bacon around the cracker with the Parmesan cheese on top.
- Place on Aluminum foiled cookie sheet
- Top with a sprinkle of brown sugar (I prefer with brown sugar, wife does not)
- Repeat about 50 times until cookie sheet is full and you have run out of bacon.
- Stick cookie sheet in a 400 degree pre-heated oven.
- Check after the first 7 minutes of cooking and then check every additional minute after until the bacon is done.
This is great for football or holiday parties coming up. Aside from trying to keep the Parmesan cheese on the cracker while wrapping this is a super easy Bacon recipe to make.